Receive Your Florida Medical Marijuana Card
Schedule an Online Video Appointment with our Doctors
Meet in real time with one of our Florida Certified marijuana doctors to get qualified for your medical marijuana card without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home.
Telemedicine Online Video Appointment
Medical Marijuana Appointments From Home
As we continue to face the challenge of COVID-19, we’re dedicated to keeping you safe. To do so we are offering online video appointments through telemedecine. Schedule an online visit through the below for a face-to-face, in real time, video appointment with our certified Florida marijuana doctors. Your medical professional will ask questions to determine if you qualify for Florida's medical marijuana & cannabis program. Once you qualify we will assist you with same day registration to receive your card.
Schedule Telemedicine Appointment
*Please remember to fill out your Intake Forms prior to your appointment. The forms have been emailed to you.
If you have questions use the following contact details.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Sat: 9am - 7pm
Florida Medical Marijuana Card
How to Qualify for Medical Marijuana
- As of June 2017 medical marijuana may be used to treat certain conditions when prescribed by a physician
- Explore the qualifying conditions and learn whether you may be a candidate
- Schedule an appointment with us either online or by calling our office
- Receive your evaluation by one of our Florida certified Medical Marijuana Doctors
- Same day registration for the medical marijuana card application
Qualifying Medical Marijuana Conditions
Some of the qualifying conditions include but are not limited to the following
Depression & Anxiety
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
A Terminal Condition
Medical Conditions of the Same Kind or Class
*Chronic pain may only be a qualifying condition if the patient has another qualifying condition.