Florida Medical Marijuana Card
How to Qualify for Medical Marijuana
- As of June 2017 medical marijuana may be used to treat certain conditions when prescribed by a physician
- Explore the qualifying conditions and learn whether you may be a candidate
- Schedule an appointment with us either online or by calling our office
- Receive your evaluation by one of our Florida certified Medical Marijuana Doctors
- Same day registration for the medical marijuana card application
Qualifying Medical Marijuana Conditions
Depression & Anxiety
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
A Terminal Condition
Medical Conditions of the Same Kind or Class
*Chronic pain may only be a qualifying condition if the patient has another qualifying condition.
Book Your Appointment
If an appointment time that fits your schedule is not available please call us at 813-485-5574 and we can place you on a wait list for any cancellations that may happen.
*Please remember to fill out your Intake Forms prior to your appointment. The forms have been emailed to you.
Hours of Operation
10806 US-19 Suite 102, Port Richey, FL 34668